Sunday, January 24, 2016

The First Black Multinational Children


First Daughter Stephanie Ann Williams Tulloch




Second Daughter Amanda Ann Williams III

I am not going to be politically correct in this blog. I am going to piss off White people, Black people, and others that believe what the established education system wants you to believe. 

Over the years, I had a few ignorant, stupid, uneducated people tell me that my children look like they are mutt children. They are the educated one. White segregated people who believe in having children within their American tribe attacked, laughed, and called my children liars. I just laugh at them and move on.

People have approached Stephanie asking if she is part European. She showed them who her parents are.


Amanda Ann Porter (left) and Darnell L Williams (right)

Ann as they call her, is a descendant of Slaver Noah Smith and Mary Yeager both English Americans. That does not mean that their ancestors did not come from other areas of Europe. My oldest brother's DNA test shows that we have some Irish DNA in us. I am not talking about 200 years ago. I am talking about maybe over 2,000 years ago.  

The first Amanda Ann Porter was a Manahoic Native. They lived from Central Virginia to Georgia. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EBknU7D1OI

or 

Where did the first Americans come from


This also explains why Amanda looked like an Asian baby. 



Amanda when she was born


or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RBFUPVJFFo

Ancient Chinese Rock Carvings May Prove Asians Lived In New World 3300 Years Ago



So you people that have this one view of my children, kiss my dirty looking ass!


No comments:

Post a Comment